Robertson Pools' retail stores offer many services free of charge to all customers.
These services include:
- Motor replacement in store
- Pool cleaner check-up, repair, and wet testing
- D.E. grid replacement
- Computerized water testing station
- New cleaner hose cutting
- Hard to find parts: what they are and where to find them
- Chlorinator part swap outs i.e. bottom screen
- Knowledgeable advice for pool care and maintenance
- The catch-all service: If you can get the part into the store we will try to fix it
We will make every effort to perform bench services on the spot while you wait, however during busy weekends it may not be possible. If we take your unit in for bench work it will be complete in 1 or 2 days (depending on time of year).
All free services are just that; you pay only for the parts replaced.
The retail store also places orders for special parts that are not stocked. If the local suppliers have your part in stock, we will have it for you the next business day.
Robertson Pools retail stores have free, in-store free computerized water testing stations to aid you in pool care.
The fastest and most accurate water testing in the industry. All you have to do is bring in a water sample from your pool to your nearest Robertson Pools Retail Store and you’ll receive personalized instructions for start-up, closing, and maintenance.
Robertson Pools' retail stores offer free delivery on purchases over $150.00. The delivery area is limited to Coppell and surrounding areas.
Robertson Pools' retail stores carry a large variety of parts for your equipment and maintenance equipment. The following list is the common parts we carry in stock for the majority of pool owners’ equipment.
- Pumps: baskets, lids, O-rings
- Filters: D.E. grids, O-rings, cartridges
- Pool cleaner parts
- Chlorinator parts
- O-rings galore
If there is a part that we do not stock, we will locate the part through our local suppliers.